- Take Aim At Your Target Market by advertising in Police K-9 Magazine – the only national publication dedicated to police officers who work with service dogs. One hundred percent of our editorial focuses on the information canine cops need to know to do their jobs most effectively. Our readers count on Police K-9 Magazine to give them timely features, columns, and departments written by experienced K-9 trainers, lawyers, veterinarians, and law enforcement officers.
- Establish A Relationship With Our Readers by staking out a significant advertising presence in Police K-9 Magazine, which is read by more law enforcement personnel than any other K-9 magazine, worldwide. We are a primary resource for all things related to police service dogs, and our readers (in 33 countries) want to know about your products and services.
- Secure Prime Advertising Space by calling the publisher now to reserve your position. Premium ad positions go to the earliest advertisers. Don’t miss the opportunity to capture our readers’ attention in this growing market. If you don’t have an ad already prepared, our professional designers will work with you to create a dynamic presentation of your message at a reasonable cost.
For more information click here.
- iPhone & Handheld Native Support & Optimization Cross browser compatibility now refers to not only computer based browsers but also handheld device screens. There might be time you wonder how your site looks in an iPhone? Police K-9 Magazine online is fully compatible with your handheld device. It automatically detects the handheld device screen (iPhone, Android, Opera Mini, Blackberry, Palm, Windows etc.) to load respective layout.
- Social & Community Ready Increase reader engagement around your content.
- Lock In Your Position Today Online advertising space for Police K-9 magazine offers several options to fit most any budget. Already a print advertiser? Great, we offer discounted packages for all of our existing customers. Lock in your position today, space is limited and is available on a first come, first serve basis.