Police K-9 Magazine Presents…
The largest and most diverse K-9 training event in the world celebrates another year of great training in Las Vegas, NV. Our goal is to top 1,000 K-9 handlers, supervisors and administrators from around the world. The professional men and women who wear the uniform and serve will join together for one common mission – to train for a better and safer K-9 deployment the next time they hit the streets.
Police K-9 Magazine is veteran owned and operated – we will not settle for second best when it comes to K-9 training. We know what is important in our own training needs and we invite you to come train with us and learn from many of the leading experts and professionals in the K-9 world. We take our training seriously and we know you do too. Join us, 33 world-class instructors, 62 industry-leading vendors and hundreds of other professionals in Las Vegas for the best training on the planet.
Our training topics are very diverse and the style of delivering them is unique to the police and military K-9 profession. We provide the agenda for training and you create your own schedule. Find the trainers and the topics that matter most to your needs and plan your own schedule of specialized K-9 training when you get to Vegas.
You will have opportunities to meet K-9 handlers from around the world and build your own network of vital contacts that can help you grow as a handler or trainer. Police K-9 Conference also offers you the chance to shop and browse over 60 vendors with hundreds of new products. There is nothing like getting your hands on the products or seeing a demonstration firsthand. We have everything from vendors selling dogs, specialty equipment and training, to the best in nutrition and safety. Take a look around our website to get a better idea of what’s in store for the 2018 Police K-9 Conference & Vendor Show experience in Las Vegas, NV.
The Police K-9 Conference & Vendor Show in Las Vegas is the OFFICIAL conference of Police K-9 Magazine.
Only $295 per person
WHEN: 2018 Police K-9 Conference March 6, 7, 8 – 2018, Las Vegas, NV.
WHERE: Tuscany Suites & Casino
ADDRESS: 255 East Flamingo Rd. Las Vegas, Nevada 89169
ROOM COST: Gorgeous suites for only $65 per night!
ATTENDEE COST: $295 per person
Questions? Contact us at (270) 534-0500 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For gorgeous suites at $65 per night call the Tuscany Suites at (877) 887-2261 or reserve your room online using group code 14N7IV or Police K-9
What to Expect:
- Attendees will receive a certificate for 16 Hours Continuing Law Enforcement K-9 Education.
- Each attendee receives a free conference t-shirt and SWAG bag with their registration.
- 35+ World Class Instructors – Train with world-renowned instructors from around the globe.
- Create your own class schedule.
- 62 Top Notch Vendors – Vendor show featuring companies displaying equipment, products, and services related to the police, military, K-9, and tactical industries.
- Hotel is K-9 friendly; dogs are welcome but not required.
- Registration – Tuesday, March 6th beginning at noon.
- Icebreaker Social, Meet &, Greet and Vendor Show – Tuesday, March 6th from 4:30 p.m. – 7 p.m. Food, bar, and entertainment. Join us for a Vegas themed night of food, fun and networking.
- Classes and Vendor Show – Wednesday, March 7th from 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Hospitality Night – Wednesday, March 7th from 5:30 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Classes and Vendor Show – Thursday, March 8th from 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Raffle Night – Thursday, March 8th from 5:30 p.m. – 7 p.m. Food, bar, and entertainment. Don’t miss this opportunity for great food, music, friends, and thousands and thousands of dollars of great raffle items!