Columbia Southern University is pleased to have Police K-9 Magazine as a Learning Partner. As a member, this partnership provides a reduced tuition, plus many additional benefits. And, for your convenience, all programs are offered in an online format.
The Learning Partner Program provides exclusive benefits to the employees/members of your organization, as well as all spouses and children. Benefits of the partnership include:
- 10% tuition discount on all classes and waiver of the Application Fee.
- Textbooks provided at no cost.
- Exclusive Scholarship Opportunities for Learning Partner employees/members. Click here for more information.
- A complimentary evaluation of previously earned college credits and training/professional certifications for consideration of transfer credit.
- Complimentary access to our Writing and Math specialists through the Student Success Center.
- A dedicated landing page for Learning Partners on the CSU website for prospective students and student enrollments http://www.columbiasouthern.edu/community/partnerships/enroll-today.
Columbia Southern University is a completely online university offering associate, bachelor and master degree programs in a wide variety of disciplines. For program information please contact Christie Ball at 800-344-5021 or Christie.Ball@columbiasouthern.edu.