We offer the chance to direct your skills and experiences into a meaningful and fun career. Opportunities in customer service, accounting and graphic design. You’ll find a team that thrives on collaboration and diverse perspectives, and an environment that continually challenges and recognizes your talents.
An ideal candidate will be well-organized, creative, enthusiastic, self-motivated, energetic, and an excellent communicator capable of functioning effectively in a fast paced office without being distracted. Check below for job listings.
Graphic Designer – Catalog Design
Job functions revolve around designing and laying out our catalog, along with any online advertising related workflows.
This person will work a part-time 35 hour work week and handle catalog production and the creation and layout of print ads and other day to day operations required within the production department.
In conjunction with the Graphic Design Team and Managing Editor, the Graphic Designer will perform the following established job tasks, in addition to other duties as assigned:
– Perform all desktop functions for the creation and manipulation of ads using Adobe CC
– Material handling: preflight and proof
– Prepare ad layouts for print issues
– Perform other tasks as requested by the Editor and/or Managing Editor
– Effective multi-tasker
– Production workflow knowledge
– Customer service skills
– Excellent organizational skills
– Proficiency in Microsoft Word; Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
– Proficiency in WordPress preferred
Competitive hourly wage and benefits provided.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Graphic Designer – Catalog Design” in the subject line.
Portfolio and Resume required.
Please no phone calls.