Drug Detection K9 Handler Course
June 21 - July 9
This is a comprehensive hands-on Drug Detection K9 Handler Course that combines classroom study and practical application. Each attendee will have an opportunity to certify with their dog as a Drug Detection K9 Team.
- A student will use what they are taught to handle and continue training a drug detection dog upon completing training.
- A student will apply what they have been taught in this course to maintain a level of proficiency in their drug detection dog team operations to be deemed reliable in court.
- A student will apply their knowledge to maintain a police working dog.
- A student will use techniques taught in this course to effectively handle and deploy as a drug detection dog team.
- REGISTRATION TYPES
- Handler Only – Includes Handler Training Only. Student must provides their own trained dog. Training Warranty will Apply.
- Handler Package – Includes a Trained Dog, Equipment, and Handler Training. Package Warranty will Apply.
- INCLUDED WITH EACH COURSE
- Standard Equipment
- STUDENT TYPES
- Law Enforcement/Government Personnel
- Others May Attend Upon Approval
- Will Combine Theory (rules, ideas, principles, and techniques) and Practical Skill
- Objectives that the student trainer must learn and demonstrate by:
- Organized Based on a Curriculum
- Written Exams
- Practical Exercise Exams