July/August 2010 Vol. 6, Issue 4
- Training Perspectives Q & A: Is there any problem with a dual-purpose dog? Does doing two tasks hurt the dog’s performance? Environmental issues for single-purpose patrol Malinois. What is the best way to store my training aids in the trunk of my car on training day?
- K-9 Opinion: K-9 and the Mutual-Aid Agreement – By John M. Peters
- The Pre-Deployment Briefing – By Toby Czapla
- K-9 Agency Spotlight: The Salem Police K-9 Unit – By Steve Smith
- Legal Issues: FLSA Overtime Compensation for K-9 Officers – By Warren D. Atlas, esq., and Susan A. Atlas, esq.
- Police K-9 Magazine Interview: One on One: Roland Vanacker – By Axel van der Borght
- Canine Legal Update: K-9 Patrol Cases, Part 1 – By Terry Fleck
- Legal Issues: You Store It – We Sniff It: A defendant’s right to privacy is explored in connection with stashing illegal substances in off-site rental storage units – By Ted Daus
- Police K-9 Magazine’s BUYER’S GUIDE
- Healthwatch: Cyanide Toxicity and the Working Canine – By Paul S. McNamara, DVM, DACVS
- A Better Building Search – By Michael Colton
July/August 2010 Vol. 6, Issue 4 Print – ORDER NOW:
***Please specify in the NOTES area at the bottom of the checkout page which issue you are purchasing.***
View All Police K-9 Magazine Issues