Jul/Aug 2013 Vol. 9, Issue 4
- Training Perspectives Q & A: Topics: Circling habit, Marijuana and Courts, Does Size Matter – Scott Clark, Ron Cloward, Michael Colton, Mary Davis, Steve Dean, Terry Foley, Ken Gregory, Art Lopez, Ken Pavlick, Doug Roller, Brad Smith, Terry Uetrecht, and Armin Winkler
- K-9 Supervision: Negligence – By Ron Cloward
- K-9 Opinion: Trainers beware; your engine needs work, too – By William Nott Jr.
- Patrol: Policy and Accountability in Court – By Doug Roller
- K-9 Training: Testing and Training for Proper Defense Aggression – By David Reaver
- K-9 Ivan: Incident Debriefing – By Brad Smith
- Detector: K-9 Hurdles of Warmer Weather – By Rob Lukason
- K-9 Bite Work: From Bite to Fight: The Importance of a Good Decoy, Part 3 – By Chris Jakubin and Clara Gavin
- Scent Detection: Simulants Update – By Mike Herstik & Michael Re Ph.D.
- Legal: Time to Train – By Ted Daus
- Healthwatch: Trendy Toxins – By Dr. Alexis Newman
Jul/Aug 2013 – ORDER NOW:
***Please specify in the NOTES area at the bottom of the checkout page which issue you are purchasing.***
View All Police K-9 Magazine Issues